Basic Lab Safety & Chemical Handling
Job task specific worker training. Workers are taught about making the lab safe, controlling chemical hazards, using the lab equipment and preparing safety procedures and hazard assessment documentation, all using your specific information.
- Chemical review of substances & states
- Exposure concerns, TLV’s, chemical reactivity
- Fume hoods, spill containment & cleanup
- Hazard control & storage concerns
Additional Course Information
- In-house & jobspecific
- Targeted for your workplace
- For All Exposed workers
- $750 for first 6 participants and $99 for each additional registrant up to 20.
- REQUIRES current site specific SDS sheets provided in advance
- Call for more details.
Basic Lab Safety & Chemical Handling Training Course
Price: Please contact for pricing
Containment & Levels & WHMIS 2015 Certificates:
2 Students: 0
Lesson: Combination of Practical & Theoretical
Christl is vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi