Unmanned Aerial Services
At Principle Safety we offer UAV services as a safer and cost effective alternative to manned aircraft.
We fly under a SFOC from the Department of Transport and are fully insured for UAV activities. Our pilots have been trained and have extensive experience with radio controlled aircraft. We operate in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and NWT.
Some of the services we provide
- Inspection - Bridges, towers, aerials, stacks, cranes, buildings and scaffolding.
- Agriculture - Crop inspections, Inspections of inaccessible regions, Marsh or water inspections, Animal supervision or monitor.
- Safety - Worksite monitoring, Accident investigation, Search and rescue, Gas detection and scanning
- Arial Photography and Video - Photograph or video large events, Monitor large events.
- Real Estate - Homes and buildings for prospective buyers and owners.