About the Emergency First Aid
In addition to the Standard Online First Aid Course, Principle Safety offers a traditional Workplace Standard First Aid Course and Emergency First Aid. CPR is offered in levels A, B, or C; A is the most common for the workplace. C is delivered most often.
- Preparing to respond
- The EMS system
- Check, Call, Care
- Airway emergencies
- Breathing and circulation emergencies
- First aid for respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Wound care
- Includes any other content required by specific legislation
- * All courses, Standard or Emergency, contain AED training.
Course Location and Equipment
- Course classrooms in Whitecourt & Edmonton, or at your facility.
- We accommodate daytime & weekend courses.
- We will do evening courses and work with your organization to fit delivery into a schedule that fits.
Additional Course Information
- Course Completion requires 100% attendance, skills demonstration and 75% min. passing grade on written exam.
- All courses, Standard or Emergency, contain AED training.
- Group Rates available*
Emergency First Aid Training Course
Please contact for pricing* Price:
6.5 - 8 hours
Combination of Practical & Theoretical Lesson:
Christl is vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi