About the Fire Extinguisher Training Course
The Fire Extinguisher Training Course provided by Principle Safety uses the latest in innovative training technology to ensure proper instruction for each participant.
- The different types of fires and suppression techniques
- How to safely and effectively use a fire extinguisher; 10lb & 20lb
- Alberta Occupational Health & Safety Fire Extinguisher training regulations
- NFPA Regulations and Code requirements for fire extinguishers
- Determine the appropriate response to a fire
- Describe and explain the combustion process
- List and describe the five classes of fire
- List the 4 means by which fires can be extinguished
- Identify the most common types of fire extinguishers
- Determine which fire extinguishers are designed for certain classes of fire
- Determine when the fire department is to be called
- Demonstrate the steps involved in P.A.S.S. (pull, aim, squeeze, sweep)
- Demonstrate use of a fire extinguisher to extinguish a small fire
Course Location and Equipment
- Fire Extinguisher training can be conducted at a site of your choosing.
- This hands-on course uses environmentally friendly fire extinguishers and a propane powered fire simulation unit to ensure participants receive a realistic extinguisher experience.
Additional Course Information
- It is recommended that employees take an online refresher awareness course, annually, as part of your emergency response program.
Fire Extinguisher Training Course
Please contact for pricing Price:
Duration: 1/2 Day
Combination of Practical & Theoretical Lesson:
Christl is vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi