About the Hoisting and Rigging Training Course
All industries and their employees who handle and move loads or products in the course of their daily activities will benefit by taking a Hoisting and Rigging Course. This course provides operators with a strong foundation in health and safety standards, preventive maintenance for equipment and proper rigging procedures.
- roles and responsibilities of employers and workers
- identification and control of hazards related to rigging
- determine load weight, load calculations
- reading sling and rigging hardware capacity charts
- determining safe working load (SWL)
- the effect of sling angles
- finding the center of gravity
- inspect rigging equipment and hardware
- hand signals
Additional Course Information
- It is recommended that employees take a refresher course, annually, as part of your emergency response program.
- Covers Health and Safety Standards, Equipment Maintenance and Proper Rigging Procedures
- REQUIRE company crane & lifting information prior to course delivery.
- Workers involved in hoisting and rigging operations
Hoisting and Rigging
Price: For classes held at your site: $1500 for first 6 participants and $150 each additional registrant up to 12.
Lesson: Combination of Practical & Theoretical
Christl is vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi