About the Traditional Standard First Aid Training Course
In addition to the Standard Online First Aid Course, Principle Safety offers a traditional Workplace Standard First Aid Course and Emergency First Aid. CPR is offered in levels A, B, or C; A is the most common for the workplace. C is delivered most often.
- Legal implications
- Assessing the scene
- How the body works
- The primary and secondary survey
- Fractures, dislocations, and sprains
- Heart attacks, angina and strokes
- Wounds and bleeding
- Head and spinal injuries
- Eye injuries
- Heat Illnesses
Course Location and Equipment
- Course classrooms in Whitecourt & Edmonton, or at your facility.
Additional Course Information
- It is recommended that employees take an online refresher awareness course, annually, as part of your emergency response program.
- Upon course completion, and following the passing of the final exam with a minimum of 80%, certificates will be handed out for proof of completion.
- This course is valid towards Standard First Aid Certification in Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba.
Traditional Standard First Aid Training Course
Please contact for pricing Price:
Duration: 16 hours
Combination of Practical & Theoretical Lesson:
Christl is vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi